This course is aimed at the software architect who wants to use the UML Components process to develop enterprise components. The course also provides material for the project manager responsible for the development of a component architecture. UML Components is a software development process aimed specifically at creating component architectures, and enterprise components such as EJBs.
Duration: 4 days
- follow the UML Components development process;
- model the necessary UML business artefacts;
- create enterprise component specifications;
- design enterprise component implementations; and
- design with adaptability as key motivator.
The course is suitable for analysts and designers, as well as project managers.